1. This Application Form must be accompanied by a non-refundable fee of KES 1500 (US$ 20) before it can be processed.
2. Applications are processed within the shortest possible time after all the necessary documents have been received.
3. There is a separate application form and fee for PhD applicants.
Minimum Admission Requirements:
1. Undergraduate Programmes: KCSE C+ (plus) or equivalent qualifications.
2. Postgraduates Programmes: Masters: At least a Bachelor’s degree; 2ndclass (upper division) or its equivalent from a recognized University.
3. Diploma Programmes: KCSE C (plain) & C- (minus) or their equivalent qualifications.
4. Certificate Programmes: KCSE D+ (plus) or its equivalent qualification.
5. Non-English speakers must provide proof of competence in English.
Get the following documents ready for uploading where applicable.
(If the academic and professional certificates are not in English send translated and certified.)
1. Recent photograph/passport size photo.
2. Copy of National Identity Card(ID)or passport
3. Secondary Education(KCSE) Certificate.
4. Certified Degree Certificate and Transcripts.
5. Certified Masters Transcript and Certificate (If any).
6. Certified Ph.D. Transcript & Certificate (if any).
7. Certified Post-Graduate Diploma Transcripts & Certificates (If any).
8. Download University Medical Examination Form here https://bit.ly/3i3EfxJ , have it filled by the examining physician then scan to have it ready to upload in the next section.