International Leadership University / ILU has made impressive strides in training leaders for the Church in Africa. Many of its alumni hold key leadership positions as bishops, senior pastors, professors, chaplains, Christian counselors, and administrators.
ILU offers the kind of education needed for leadership in a rapidly changing world. With an enduring dedication to the pursuit of excellence, University offers unparalleled student experiences across a broad spectrum of academic environments. Explore ILU’s extensive, world-class online learning opportunities. The most current information about many academic programs of study at ILU will be found on the website of the school.
School of Leadership and Governance
- Personal Leadership Development.
- Strategic Management & Project Management
- Effective Leadership Styles in the African context
- Organizational Culture Assessment and Improvement
- Entrenching Good Governance Practices
- Effective Leadership and Management for Pastors/County Leaders/ etc.
- Leadership Dynamics in a Local Church/Community/ Industry
- Adaptive Leadership in Turbulent Times Others
- Mediation and Conflict Resolution
- Relactional Transformational Leadership
School of Education and Social Sciences
- Mental Wellness at the Workplace/Family.
- Basic Counseling Skills for Supervisors and Managers.
- Addressing the Youth Scourge of Drugs and Substance Abuse.
- Overcoming Addictions.
- Integrating Faith and Learning- What is Christian about your Specialization?
- Empowering Educators in Marginalized Communities.
- Developing Effective Academic Linkages & Collaborations.
- Book Writing Courses.
School of Theology and Church Ministry
- Children’s Ministry
- Youth Ministry
- Chaplaincy skills – For School Teachers, Disciplined Forces, etc.
- Ministry to Seniors and the Aged.
- Spiritual Formation – Building Lasting Foundations for Life and Ministry
- Personal Ministry Skills (Evangelism, Discipleship, Missions, Church Planting, etc.
- Biblical Hebrew [or Greek]
- The Church’s Response to the Resurgence of Traditional Culture
QUICK FACTS ABOUT ILU
From the City Center
With less than 30 students
Raising leaders in the Church
Accredited by AfCAA