The Bachelor of Science in Leadership and Management is a 129-credit hour, four-year program designed to equip the student with a solid foundation of both leadership and management concepts and skills, to be able to think critically, act ethically, strategize, and apply principles to effectively lead, contribute to, and manage organizations, whether public or private. Knowledge and skills developed through the program are relevant in business, communities, public sector institutions, church, para-church, and other organizations.
The goal of the program is to equip students on their career path with a strong base of knowledge, skills and tools that promote leadership abilities and managerial effectiveness, grounded in biblical priorities, values, and Christian mission.
The program consists of 129 credit hours, inclusive of University Common Courses(UCCs), Core Courses and Electives contributing to the field of Leadership and Management.
- University Core Courses 41 credit hours
- General Studies Courses 13 credit hours
- Leadership and Management Courses 45 credit hours
- Track Courses 24 credit hours
- Electives 6 credit hours
Total 129 Credit Hours
Admission Requirements for the Program
To be accepted into the Bachelor of Science in Leadership and Management, a student must:
- Have a mean grade of C+ (plus) at KCSE or equivalent with at least C+ (plus) in English and Mathematics or a diploma (passed with credit or C+) in any field of study
- Demonstrate proficiency in the English Language by scoring a ‘B’ in an English Proficiency Test or its equivalent. The student who scores less than a ‘B’ may be admitted but he/she will be required to undertake a remedial English course during his/her 1st The student must complete the course with a passing grade or will need to retake the course until he/she receives a passing grade in order to graduate.